Our Newcastle Criminal and Traffic Law Department is headed by our solicitor Director Roland Day, a former prosecutor and Magistrate of vast experience. Roland has extensive experience in advocacy and an intimate working knowledge of criminal legal issues and the criminal justice system.
Our Estate Planning team will work with you to develop a tailored and comprehensive succession plan to ensure all of your assets are identified and distributed to the right people in the most efficient manner.
We service the Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Hunter, Maitland, Mid North Coast and Sydney areas. Our team at Absolve Legal know the importance of investigating matters thoroughly and we pride ourselves on offering high quality, cost effective legal representation to our clients.
Our team will strive to achieve the best possible result for you, regardless of the circumstances in which you find yourself.
Criminal Law Services
Some of the areas in which we specialise are:
- All criminal charges
- Drink Driving Offences (PCA)
- Traffic Offences
- Motor Vehicle Charges
- Bail Applications (including Supreme Court Bails)
- Assault and Sexual Assault
- Centrelink Offences
- Murder / Manslaughter
- Stealing / Larceny
- Break and Enters / Burglary
- Drug Offences
- Local Court, District Court and Supreme Court proceedings / trials
- Apprehended Violence Orders
- Higher Court Appeals
- Police Interviews
- Committal Hearings
- Parole Hearings
- Proceeds of Crime
Traffic Law Services
- Driving whilst disqualified, unlicensed or suspended;
- Driving with the Prescribed Concentration of Alcohol (PCA);
- Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol (DUI);
- Driving Under the Influence of Drugs (DUI);
- General Traffic Offences;
- License Appeals;
- Habitual Offenders;
- Negligent Driving;
- Reckless, Menacing or Predatory Driving.
- Parking Offences;
- Appealing against cancellation of licences,
- Demerit points and other penalties
Call us today on 0414 908 411 and ask to speak to one of our dedicated lawyers or email us on email@example.com